February 22, 2016

Empties #4

Empties #4 | MAC, Urban Decay, & More

It's literally been over a year since my last empties post because I'm horrible at keeping a stack of empty products on my desk long enough to talk about them, but these past few months I've actually been good and have been hanging onto most of the products I finish up, so I thought I would talk a little about them today and let you know if any are something I would repurchase!


Concealers | 
I recently finished up a ton of concealers in my collection, with the Urban Decay Naked Skin and Maybelline Age Rewind being my two most recents, both of which have been some of my all time favorites. UD's Naked Skin is probably my favorite concealer I've ever tried while the Age Rewind is my favorite from the drugstore, so I will end up repurchasing both soon.


Hand Creams |
I finished up two hand creams recently as well, one from The Body Shop in Honeymania and the other from First Aid Beauty. While I love the range that The Body Shop offers as far as scents go in these travel sized hand creams, I didn't particularly find this too moisturizing, so I don't think I'd repurchase any scents when I finish up the ones I have. I did quite like the First Aid Beauty cream though, but for the price I would still probably opt for something a bit more affordable.


Foundation |
MAC's Pro Longwear foundation was the only foundation I've used up recently, and its one of my current holy grails. This foundation has amazing coverage and longevity and has been my go-to for months now, and the color match actually isn't terrible on my skin like MAC foundations usually are (this is in an NC15 for reference). I will definitely repurchase this in the near future, I just want to venture around a bit first and try some new brands.

Primer |
I got a small sample of this Smashbox Eye Primer from an Ipsy bag a while ago, and I quite liked it! It's very thick so you only need a tiny bit, but it applies smoothly on the lid and helps eyeshadow really adhere. Another product I would repurchase, especially since the price vs. how much you need makes it a really good deal for a high end primer.


Skincare |
Skincare is something I'm always experimenting with because I really haven't found a routine I'm super happy with yet, and this Clinique moisturizer has been my daily moisturizer for a pretty long time now. This is the one for combination/oily skin and to be honest, I don't really like it at all. I find that it's made my normal/combination skin turn super dry these past few months, and after applying it my skin just soaks it right up and doesn't feel hydrated in the slightest. I find that mixing it with my Josie Maran Argan Oil helps a bit, but I won't be repurchasing this again.

Misc. | 
Lastly, I have a million of these little perfume samples on my beauty storage right now, and while I finished up a few of them recently, this one in Spicebomb from Viktor and Rolf was my faaaave. I believe this is technically a mens cologne, but its such a nice balance of sweet and musk and isn't too over powering but still has a bit of warmth to it. Super pricey so it'll be hard to buy the full size, but eventually I could see myself splurging on it because it's so amazing.

Alright dudes, hope you enjoyed my yearly empties post haha, hopefully I can keep up with them a little more often! 


What are some products you used up recently that you would repurchase?

~~~
Shown Above:





No comments:

Post a Comment