August 8, 2017

Avon Eyeshadow Quad | Warm Sunrise

Avon True Color Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Quad in Warm Sunrise | $5.99 on sale

I'll be honest, when I think of creamy pigmented eyeshadows, Avon isn't necessarily the first brand that comes to mind. However, my mom recently gave my this eyeshadow quad from them and I gasped when I opened the lid. I could immediately tell that these gorgeous colors would have a big impact, and I wasn't disappointed after finally using them!


These shades have some intense color payoff. In fact, you might even need to be pretty light handed with these if you're going for a more natural look because they pack quite a punch starting from the first swipe. They're bold and effortless to blend, and I only had noticeable fallout with the 2nd more shimmery shade. Not only that, but the mix of finishes between the 2 mattes and 2 shimmers allows this to be a quick, go to quad for every day, since you have everything you need for your eye look all in one place.

Avon's packaging is nothing special, but including a mirror is a huge bonus and really sells it as being a travel friendly palette. It also includes a little double ended sponge applicator for anyone that likes using them, and its small enough to fit in your purse or travel bag.


While this is the only quad I own from Avon so far, I'm so impressed with it that I might try to pick up a few more. The array of colors they've paired together are beautiful, and the formula is really quite impressing for being at such an affordable price point from a brand that isn't necessarily known for their eyeshadows. If you know an Avon rep or wanna check out the website and can get your hands on one of these to try, I think you'll be quite surprised :)

Do you have an Avon rep in your area that you've ever purchased from?


~~~~
Shown Above:
Avon | True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Warm Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment