October 31, 2013

Dupe Day: Missguided Disco Leggings

Today I have a post about some really exciting clothes that I've been waiting for in the mail, and they are the Missguided Disco Leggings! :D A few weeks ago I was drooling over the pairs on the American Apparel website and loved all of the disco pants I had seen on other fashion bloggers but couldn't afford a $50+ pair of them for myself so I set out on a mission to hunt down a good pair of dupes and I definitely think I found them.

missguided disco leggings navy

missguided disco leggings navy

missguided disco leggings navy

missguided disco leggings navy

lizzy fresh missguided disco leggings navy

Ah I hate how hard these are to photograph because they're so lovely in person :( This is also my old setup of picture taking so it looks pretty messy, I'll get some OOTD posts in these soon with my new set up so you can see them better.

I bought these on the Missguided website in both Black and Navy as you can see and I'm honestly about to order the rest of the colors in my size because they are absolutely beautiful! The fabric feels so high quality and comfortable so for only $13.35 each I'm beyond impressed. I usually wear a 2-3 size in jeans but according to the measurements given I got a US size 4 (I'm 5'2, 110 pounds) and I'm so glad I did because they fit perfect. They're tight to the point of being really form fitting and flattering without being uncomfortable or squeezing.They are a bit high waisted which I loved as well because it allows me to pair many more of my cropped shirts with them that I haven't been able to get much use out of otherwise :)

I'm really so happy with this purchase and couldn't recommend these enough, if you're someone looking for a good pair of disco pant dupes then Missguided is your brand! They also have many more styles if you're looking for the ones with buttons and pockets or even some velvet ones, I'll leave a link below for their actual disco pants page as well as the ones I bought :)
~~~~
Shown:
Black Disco Leggings - Missguided
Navy Disco Leggings - Missguided
Transformers Shirt - Forever 21
Hoodie - American Eagle
~~~~~
Missguided Disco Pants

Thanks for reading and see you next time! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I love how the Optimus Prime shirt looks with those leggings! What a great combination! I've been reading through your website for the past couple of hours and I really am enjoying your posts. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^_^ You have a lot of lovely posts too, I love your style of art :}

      Delete