November 8, 2013

Question of the Week: 11/8/13

Hey everyone! So I thought I would try something a bit different on my blog, where every week or so I'll post a question or two about something that was on my mind throughout the week related to pretty much anything. I feel this will be a good way to not only connect with my readers, but to also get some new suggestions and things to try out from you guys. Or, maybe to even just have a bit of a discussion together with everyone :)
So here we go!

This weeks topic is: Acne Spot Treatments


Okay, so I've been one of the lucky people out there who has really never had any major problem with acne since my early middle schools years, but lately I've had these insanely horrible break outs that just won't seem to disappear! I went out and got an Olay Brush Cleansing Kit (look out for a review soon) that has definitely helped the smaller spots clear up, but I've still been left with these really big cyst like pimples that just seem to grow by the day :( Its so frustrating when I've been trying everything I can to get rid of them, and with it being winter weather already I can't find any direct cause of it or what I've been using thats breaking me out so bad.

I've always heard horrible reviews on pretty much any spot treatment out there, but lately I've definitely been giving it some thought to go out and try one for myself to see if it will help clear up these last few big guys so here is my questions of the week:

Have you ever used an acne spot treatment before, and if so did you like it? If you liked it, what brands and products would you recommend?


Thank you all for the help and thanks for reading as always! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment