January 19, 2014

Extra Extra: New Gaming Blog

Hi guys!

So today I have some really awesome news to share with you: I made a new blog for all my gaming posts!

I already did a small introduction on the new site so I'll keep this short but if you're interested in reading why I started a separate blog for my gaming related stuff go here: The Beauty Of A Nerd: Gaming Edition

Of course I'll still be just as active on this side of the blogging world so no worries, I just wanted to share the news with everyone in case you're someone who enjoys games as much as I do and want to follow that aspect of my life as well :)

I'll be writing my first new post on there tonight as well as transferring my gaming content from this blog in the next few weeks so make sure you check it out if you're interested, thanks! ^_^

1 comment: