October 2, 2013

BamBam Manga Leggings

A few weeks ago I saw a picture of the Manga Blackmilk dress that I believe is a museum piece now and got super determined to find a similar but cheaper design for myself because it was so beautiful! I don't currently own anything Blackmilk nor do I want to pay a fortune for a museum piece so I knew I wouldn't be able to find quite the same style but I was really surprised when I was going through the Urban Outfitters website and found these amazing leggings, the designs aren't very similar but they both definitely are in the same ballpark and I'm really happy with them :) These were on clearance when I found them so I'm not sure if they're still on the site but I know Dollskill recently started carrying them so I'll include a link at the bottom :)




As you can see the design is absolutely beautiful, although the fabric is a bit thicker then I was expecting like my Romwe and Sheinside pairs but I think they'll be really nice for the winter time at least. I absolutely love these leggings and I think they're an awesome statement piece, I get beyond more compliments in a day when I'm wearing these guys and I can't wait to find a shirt to pair with it :D Definitely a great addition for any fellow nerd out there that wants to express their unique personality to the world.

Shown:
BamBam Leggings: Dollskill

Thanks for reading! xoxo ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment