October 8, 2013

Mini Post: Recent Buys and Future Reviews

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post a super quick update about what I bought online at Sephora today, there'll surely be some reviews of everything to come :) I picked out 4 free samples as well so I'll do a review on my first impressions of those too, I'm really excited to try them all since they had a really awesome selection to choose from this time.

 As you can see I got Kat Von D's Lock It Foundation in Light 44 and Tattoo Liner in Trooper so look out for my opinion in a few weeks, they'll most likely be my first makeup blog post!


They have 3 day free shipping on US orders over $50 on the Sephora site so I couldn't resist, let me know if you pick up anything from there as well that you have been enjoying :) 

Thanks for reading! xoxo ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment