October 11, 2013

Haul: Sephora & First Look Swatches

Hey everyone! I already received my Sephora package in the mail today after only 2 days of waiting so as promised I'll post some pictures of what I ordered from the site and a few little swatches :) I got 2 full sized products and 6 samples so I'll post my review of them as soon as I start using them enough to gain a  pretty fair opinion on each item.

As of now I only have taken swatches of the full sized Kat Von D products but I'll definitely be sure to post one for the Hello Flawless sample as well on the review post since I can already tell I'm gonna love it, it looks so natural and dewy which is something I'm not used to but have definitely wanted to try! So without further ado here is everything :)

I ordered:
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation in Light 44
Hello Flawless by Benefit sample in Petal
Veil Mineral Primer sample
The POREfessional Primer sample
BB Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner sample

I also recieved:
Shisheido Benefiance Wrinkle Cream sample
Flowerbomb By Viktor & Rolf perfume sample







~~~~~~~~



 Hand before and after blending:







I definitely need to work on my swatching it seems haha, it was my first time ever swatching anything though so hopefully I get the hang of it pretty soon :s Also, I just made my first MAC eyeshadow purchases today so I will do a review when those arrive as well! (I know I'm super far behind in the world lol.)

Thanks for reading! xoxo ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment