November 4, 2013

Mini Haul: Urban Outfitters and Future Post Ideas

I don't usually buy many items at once when I go on small buying binges, so here is a super tiny haul of a few items that I got from Urban Outfitters a few weeks ago.








~~~~~
Shown Above:

Oil Slick Crop Top
Pug Tee

~~~~~

I have an OOTD planned out super soon for the oil slick crop top as soon as my remote shutter comes for my camera, and I already have a post up for the pug shirt that you can view a blog post for here or on Lookbook here.

I definitely think when my camera stuff comes I'll be posting much more frequently about what I buy or wear each day, its really fun to write about and get pictures of and I love being able to share my quirky bold style with everyone :) I see way too many beautiful yet insanely expensive or unrealistic outfits on lookbooks or blogs so this is my little way to share inexpensive taste with those nerdy weird kids out there like myself ;D

Also, I've been reading and following a huge amount of other blogs lately to get inspiration and ideas from, so I've been throwing around quite a few post ideas in my head. I really love the idea of doing weekly summaries, however my life is insanely boring and busy with work, school, and my boyfriend but I'm definitely going to keep it in mind for the future! Do you guys have any other ideas of posts? Perhaps ones you love to read or find really fun to post yourself? Let me know!

Thanks for reading! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment