November 5, 2013

October Monthly Favorites

Hello everyone :) So now that it's already getting to be a few days into November, I thought I would finally put up my October favorites list before I miss out so here they are! I wanted to add in more than just fashion and beauty related because I feel like that can get a bit bland, so heres a favorite of mine from pretty much every aspect of my life :>

Brand: A toss up between Missguided and Choies!

missguided

choies

Both of these brands have been putting out some amazing stuff this month, and I'm honestly obsessed with it all! From Missguideds disco leggings to Choies jumpers I've been purchasing and drooling over them both nonstop. I have a Choies package on the way soon in fact so I'll be sure to share that with you all :) They both have great customer service and I love Choies point program to earn extra money towards your items, overall they're both awesome companies which is why I couldn't choose just one.
~~~~~
Missguided
Choies
~~~~~


Clothing Purchase: Urban Outfitters Out From Under Slick Bra Top



I bought this top at the beginning of October and I'm just so in love with it :) This is one of those pieces that I'd drool over online but never consider buying because I couldn't find myself ever wearing it with anything I own but I just went with my instinct and got it since I knew I'd never find anything like it and I'm so glad I did, its such a unique piece and I know once summer comes back around I'll be living in this thing!
~~~~~~
~~~~~~


Makeup Purchase: MAC Eyeshadows


Ahhh I love these! These our my first MAC shadows ever and I got Brule, Cork, and Antiqued to be as safe as possible with neutral colors that I could use on a daily basis, and I've been doing just that :) I bought these at the beginning of the month and I've been using Brule as my highlighter and Cork in my crease every day since, they're such versatile colors and super pigmented while being really soft and smooth to apply, I don't have a problem with fallout or fading at all with these like I do with most of my drugstore shadows and they're beyond worth the price to me, definitely worth the splurge once in a while to get better quality added to my ever growing makeup collection :}
~~~~~~
MAC
~~~~~~


Food: Chobani Flip Yogurt


Okay, so this is one of those things that I still can't decide if I love or hate haha. I've seen a million people at Target buying this stuff by the pound and it looked insanely good so I bought a few for myself and ever since then I seem to crave them all the time! I've tried the Key Lime flavor as well as the Coconut one and I find the yogurts to have a super strong taste that makes me pucker a bit, with the crumble that you add being a nice touch to tone it down. However, anytime I eat it I find myself being a bit turned off by how strong the flavors seem to be . I feel like these would be so much better without such a strong lime/coconut taste but I still enjoy them enough to purchase more and I'm definitely going to attempt to try them all! So far I prefer the Key Lime over the Coconut, so if you're someone who has been wanting to try these out I would definitely suggest that one :)


Drink: Starbucks Frappuccino Bottled Drinks

Being a college kid, its pretty safe to say I live on these haha :) I find myself buying one basically daily now at our schools cafe. I've tried every flavor now but mocha and they're all so yummy, I'd honestly probably even prefer them over the real drink for their price! I always bring them to my first few classes and they're a great pick me up to start my day and help me stay focused, if you love Starbucks but never tried these you need to.


Song: Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NQqR1tmzClQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've been listening to Pandora a lot lately to get some new music ideas, and a few weeks ago this song popped up on my Smashing Pumpkins radio list :) I was already a fan of Oasis before hearing this song, so this was a nice addition to my collection of their music to download, its such a beautiful song like everything else they do.


Video game: Tomb Raider


Tomb Raider has definitely been one of my biggest obsessions this month for PS3, I've been playing it every chance I can possibly get and really trying to make it my next Platinum so we'll see how that goes :) Its such a fun game and has a ton to do, even after beating the story line you can spend time collecting relics to get completion percent or play some deathmatchs against some strangers. I'm not even a big fan of multiplayer games online but I'm obsessed with this playing this ones, it has really fun matches to pick from and I always have a good time with it!


Website: Storenvy


I think Storenvy might just be the closest I'll ever get to living in Japan haha, theres so many unique products on this site and it has a ton of japanese products like Rilakkuma plushies or cute kawaii clothes at amazing prices, you can seriously find anything on this site that you normally can't find anywhere else! Its also where I purchased my horse bag from my Pug Life OOTD so the sellers are legitimate and its perfectly safe to use :)
~~~~~
Storenvy
~~~~~


TV Show: Scooby Doo, Where Are You?


Haha, I'm not one to really enjoy cartoons that much, nor do I usually prefer to watch them when something else I like is on, but in the morning while getting ready for college I always find silence being way too boring, and watching the news constantly gets pretty old so when I discovered that Scooby Doo was on Cartoon Network every morning I figured why not! Ever since I found out it was on while I get dressed (around 5:30 to 7:00 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) I've been watching it every school day, it just brings back so much nostalgia for me and keeps me genuinely entertained.


Blogger/Youtuber: Tabs24x7Official


I came across Tabby from her red to blonde hair tutorial when I was trying to go blonde and right away I thought she was so gorgeous, I instantly got obsessed with watching her! Her videos range from tutorials to funny little clips of her life and shes really addicting to watch, I find her so inspirational even making me want to actually start eating better to get her figure :< If you like beauty and fashion channels mixed with some comedy I definitely think you'll enjoy her!
~~~~~
Tabs24x7Official
~~~~~


Thanks for reading! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment