March 29, 2014

Brand Of The Month: March

Every month I seem to have a niche of doing a different "monthly post", basically for the reason that theres sooo many end of the month posts to choose from and I don't have nearly enough time to do them all but its definitely fun to change it up every once in a while! I don't think I try new stuff out nearly enough to do a monthly favorites all the time, and I don't buy enough to do a monthly haul type post so brand of the month posts for me always seem to work out the best because even though I'm not going buy crazy, I'm still definitely drooling over everything :)

This month my brand of the month was a bit harder to choose from since I've been drooling over a ton of places lately with all the march madness sales, but I really think this time it came down to uniqueness which happens to be the brand:

O-Mighty!







Their official website definitely isn't the prettiest thing: it looks quite unprofessional to be honest and its pretty hard to navigate overall, however many websites carry their clothing including the recently increasingly popular site ShopJeen. 

They carry quite a few things that are way out there and almost make me do a major face palm half of the time haha, but I honestly love them purely for all the 90s kid themes they have! They are one of the very, very few places I've found that carry awesome old Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network prints on cool items, including even Pokemon! They produce stuff ranging from backpacks and socks to cropped shirts and oversized tees, so its pretty awesome compared to stuff you may find on places like Ebay or Etsy that are either really old or just lower quality items in general.

My biggest cons with the brand besides the website may have to be the slightly higher prices on some of their items, but the prints are honestly so unique and hard to find that paying a bit more really seems worth it in the end. I know these pieces may not be everyones cup of tea, but as you can tell from some of my previous favorite brands, I'm totally into the wacky weird side of fashion so O-Mighty is definitely my cup of tea!

~~~
Where to buy?

Official Site / O-Mighty
Shop Jeen <<< Carry A TON


Later dudes ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Haha! What a bizarre clothing line! I definitely see a few things I would love to add to my wardrobe, though. :)

    ReplyDelete