March 17, 2017

Kat Von D Beauty Haul | 20% Off Sale

Kat Von D Beauty Friends And Family Sale | 20% off your order

When I checked my email and saw that Kat Von D Beauty's website was running a 20% off Friends and Family sale, I knew it was time to make my first purchase from the site! I've always exclusively bought her products from Sephora, but I like that you can also get them on her website now in case one place is sold out or is running a special promotion that the other isn't.

I didn't do a huge amount of splurging despite the sale, but I did finally pick up her Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Bow N Arrow that I've wanted for months now (the formula of this line is fantastic by the way!), and also decided to repurchase her Lock It Foundation after trying it a few years back since they've extended the color range a bit and I really loved the formula the first time I had tried it. This is the shade Light 43 which is a Warm Pale, which is super exciting since finding yellow toned fair colors can be extremely hard with brands.


Other than that, I bought 2 shades of the Lightning Liner in Gould and Amadeus since they were on sale for $12 as I believe they might be discontinuing the line :( While the formula is a bit runny and you have to work with the applicator a bit at first, I really, really love the finished product of these and always admired her for coming out with such sick shades. Definitely sad to see if they're going to be gone forever now, but I'm happy I extended my collection a bit more before hand.


Unfortunately this sale is already over now, but if you're interested in her line I would recommend signing up for emails on her site because they run promotions all the time, including free mini samples and money off! Also, if you guys are on Ebates, you can always combine any site promotions with their cash back as well which can really add up if you're an avid online shopper like myself.

Have you taken advantage of any good sales recently?

~~~~
Shown Above:

No comments:

Post a Comment