February 18, 2017

Haul | Ultra Affordable False Lashes

Lady Moss Beauty Haul | Falsies From Kara & Posh Lashes

If you guys have been keeping up with my Instagram lately, you might've noticed that I've been sporting falsies in basically all of my selfies recently. While I still don't wear them very often at all in my day to day life, I think for more 'editorial' stuff, false lashes can really clean up a look and bring everything together, so I've been trying to teach myself how to properly apply them lately! 

With that said, I didn't want to go out and buy a ton of expensive lashes since I still don't know how to properly take care of them yet to make the most out of their longevity, so I decided to stop by Lady Moss Beauty's website and pick up a whole bunch of mega affordable Kara Lashes ($1.49 each!) and a random pair from the brand Posh as well. 


While I've never used lashes from either of these brands before, based on the packaging and price I have a hunch these may have the same manufacturer as Red Cherry which I have tried out and liked a lot! Even with being under $2 each, I have a pair of Red Cherry lashes I've worn maybe 15 times now that I still have and are in tact, despite the fact that they're looking real sad now haha.

I also decided to stop by the House of Lashes site and pick up one of their Lash Story Pro Edition books to store all of my new babies in. I think this is such a genius way to save space in a collection, and it's super easy having every single pair in one place so you can open it up and find exactly what you're looking for instead of sifting through a drawer. I opted to put little pieces of tape above each pair to write the style number on so I wouldn't forget when I make product lists.


While these might not be the most high quality lashes on the market, I think for the price they're a great buy and an awesome starting point for those of you like me who would like to start learning how to apply falsies without spending a fortune on styles first. Going this route allows you to buy tons of styles first so you can really see what pairs look great with your eyes and certain looks for the ultimate experimentation!

How often do you wear false lashes? What are some of your favorite brands to buy from?

Shown Above:
~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment