October 30, 2017

Halloween Portfolio 2017 | Cosplay Fun & More


Man, its been a little while! I feel really bad about putting the blog on the back burner, but with a few crappy things that happened to me recently, along with basically having a full time job and relationship, I don't have much time to squeeze in these days.

I do however almost always take off multiple days in a row for Halloween every year, so you can always expect at least a couple posts coming from me around the end of October!


 While I'll be doing the usual and probably posting pictures of our house again in a few days (we do a massive display of zombies, horror serial killers, clowns, and more in our yard every year), I wanted to share a few looks I did on myself this month. While its by no means a lot, they're all from different realms of the costume world, and I've been really trying to spruce up my skills lately.




I ended up doing a rainbow glitter clown (to counter the many, many Pennywises we've been seeing), a punk rock mutant zombie, and my first ever cosplay of D.Va from Overwatch! I'm super psyched to start getting into cosplay so that's gonna end up being my actual costume for Halloween, and I even have another character I haven't shared yet that I'll be showing my outfit of in a few weeks if you wanna hang around for that (Hint: Shes the main character of a PlayStation and PC exclusive game). As I usually plug in these kinds of posts, Instagram is really the best way to keep up with me lately and thats where you can find the full product lists for these looks, so check me out at @lizzyxfresh

Hope you guys have been having a good October, and let me know what you plan on being for Halloween! :)

~~~
Shown Above:


No comments:

Post a Comment