October 27, 2013

Review: Mane N' Tail Shampoo and Conditioner

Hey everyone!

 I recently stripped and bleached the red out of my hair to finally go blonde a week or so ago and while I was deciding this I was reading up and watching tons of Youtube videos about which products to use after the bleaching process is done to get my hair back in good shape and I came across a video by the beyond pretty Tabby from tabs24x7Official on Youtube about what she used for her hair and how it looked so pretty and healthy! She recommended the Mane N' Tail shampoo and conditioner so I figured I would go ahead and pick it up after college on my way home so heres my review on it :)

If you're curious to see Tabbys video I'll link it here - www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdh3-11pjpE

mane 'n tail

mane 'n tail

I bought both of these bottles at CVS for about $8.00 each, and for the amount and size that you get I think its well worth the price you pay. It's even approved for use on animals, especially horse hair, which I found really cool! I had never seen any product like that before in stores haha, it made trying it sound even more interesting.

I have naturally very straight, fine hair with a ton of short layers so its nearly impossible for me to ever get the body and thickness I want from my hair even with using a mousse or gel normally, but I've been using Mane N' Tail nearly everyday for a week now and I have to say I love this stuff to death! It truely has done everything I could possibly want in my hair, from adding volume and awesome texture to making it feel a lot smoother and healthier even with bleaching my entire head the same day I started using it.

mane 'n tail review

mane 'n tail review

You can just see how full my bangs look! Lately I had to wear them pushed to the side because they looked so dull but now they have such much more body and movement, I love it :>

Before using these products teasing my hair would last about an hour of the day even with pounds of hairspray in but this stuff seriously makes my hair so much fuller while making my hair a thousand times easier to style that lasts the entire school or work day. I definitely notice much more definition to my hair and layers in general and overall it looks much prettier :)

I went back to using my old shampoo and conditioner half-way through the week for a day just to see if Mane N' Tail had really made that much of a difference or if I was just excited about trying something new, but I noticed right away the same night that washing with my old stuff had gotten my hair super frizzy and flat all over again so now I know that this stuff really is that awesome on my hair!

Overall I definitely give both this shampoo and conditioner 5/5 stars :D For the price I really suggest trying it out and seeing if you like it too, it has so many benefits that would really suit anyones hair in my opinion :) Let me know if you try it out and what you think :}


Thanks for reading! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment