December 25, 2013

Lazy Post: Christmas Miracle On A PS4!

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a great Christmas. I've been sitting around with my family spending some well needed quality time together so mines been pretty nice :) What has been the highlight of your day so far?

Since it's Christmas I thought I would write another lazy post about an insanely amazing deal I got at my work (Target) yesterday! 

      

This little guy had apparently been returned with a bit of ripped up packaging and was almost defected out until one of my bosses opened it up to see that the inside was untouched and still had all it's  complete packaging so he put it back on the shelf at a discounted price due to the box flaws and needless to say as soon as I heard I ran on break as fast as I could to snag it up :>

It's in perfect working condition and I'm so grateful to have gotten one this early at such a great price, everyone knows I'm a huge Sony girl so he'll be well taken care of.  

I hope you all have a lovely day and as always thanks for reading, let me know what you got for Christmas too ^_^

(PS: I have a few FOTDs lined up to start editing but bear with me as I'm still crummy at picture taking skills, especially with lighting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment