December 21, 2013

Question of the Week: 12/21

Hello again everyone :) As I have been working quite a lot lately, among other things, I haven't been able to get shots of anything fashion related lately (boo I know :{ ) but I PROMISE to either get a FOTD or OOTD up for you guys by Monday, just to get out of these boring post slumps ;()

Anyhow, today I have a question for you all that I'm quite interested to hear about on everyone's own preference and that is:

Wordpress or Blogger, which do you prefer and why?


This is geared more towards people who have both or have perhaps switched from one to the other. I've heard pretty good things about Wordpress and really would like to start another blog on there too along with this one but I believe Google has some pretty strict guidelines when it comes to duplicate material. I thought perhaps I could make one strictly beauty and the other strictly gaming for a more defined audience on each, but I'm just not sure about switching between two different interfaces back and forth so gimme your thoughts! 

Send a comment my way below, all feedback and opinions will be greatly appreciated ^_^



1 comment:

  1. As an update I just set up my wordpress profile layout and oh man, the interface is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete