Ah yes, another lengthy and pictureless post for you all :P I know these are quite boring for some people, but I really enjoy writing posts like this that give a bit more information as far as who I am goes, especially since this blog is still quite new and I want people to discover who I really am, so in the spirit of the holidays and New Year resolutions I thought I would post up my bucket list that I've been updating for probably about 3 or 4 years now! When I first wrote it I had about 50 goals on here and every so often I'll come back to it to cross stuff out that I've accomplished and add new goals depending on whats changing in my life at the time, but I always still keep any old goals I originally had in the process.
Since I did write it at 15 or 16, some of the bullet points are things I no longer care for so I guess this isn't a genuine bucket list, but at one point in my life I saw it as a goal and I could always change my mind again so who knows, I just keep it on here anyways :)
Okay, enough blabbing, heres the list now! It's quite lengthy so I'll go ahead and add a page break after this paragraph so my page isn't cluttered with this thing haha, don't forget to press read more if you're interested in reading it.
Find someone who I'll be truely happy with.
- Visit at least 10 countries
- Climb a Mountain
- Go surfing
- Be successful
- Volunteer at some sort of shelter for homeless
- Start a life journal
- Buy a house near a cliff
- Go to a real rainforest
- See the Eiffel Tower in person
- Learn to fish
- Dive in a submarine
- Buy a telescope
- Skinny Dip
- Go scuba diving
- Vacation in Japan for a week or more and view the houses and architecture
- Own an in ground swimming pool
Own a Wiener Dog
- Plant a tree
- See the ball drop in person in New York City one year.
- Travel on at least two famous bridges
Own a Nikon
- Watch someone give birth
- Take hundreds of photos through out life and hang them everywhere in the house to remember what I've lived through
- Donate money to a good cause
- Discover my life purpose
- Try fish
- Go blonde for a month, even if it looks horrible.
Finish High School
- Meet a celebrity
- Own a vacation beach house away from other people
- Sleep in a haunted house
- Have an encounter with a ghost
- Create a youtube video and get +100,000 views for fun
- Have a small and close family
- Have a large aquarium in the house
- Own a fireplace in the house
- Have a backyard with a pond and lots of trees
- Have sex in 20 different places in at least 5 different locations
- Shop in at least ten stores in New York City.
- Go to ten different famous food shops in ten different areas.
- Visit at least 25 places in downtown Cleveland.
- Visit a MAC store
- Get a gym/rec membership
- Be happy with my career
- Sleep on a boat for two or more nights
- Visit Africa, and live how they do for at least a week.
- Always stay under at least 120 pounds, unless its by muscle or pregnancy.
- Get a career in either Law Enforcement (Detective, Criminal Investigator, Forensics Examiner, etc), or Astronomy.
- Have 5,000+ trophies on Play Station 3.
- Learn to cook
- Be a vegetarian for a least 2 months, whether it continues afterwards or not
Conquer a fear
- Drive to the middle of no where at night and lay on the hood of the car, looking at the stars.
- Go camping for at least two days
- Get entire body waxed
- Spend the night in a car with someone
- Have the kitchen in the house be a western or Japanese theme.
- Own a walk in shower with clear glass doors
- Go to an Inglot store and buy $100 worth of makeup.
- Own a camper
- Develop my own secret family recipe
- Live in another state besides Ohio for at least a year
- Stay off the internet for a week
- Go to a nightclub
- Get a promise ring from a boy
- Learn to draw and take it up as a hobby
- Write a book. At least 300+ pages, doesn't have to get published.
- Own a cabin in the woods.
- Have a sunroom, porch, and deck.
- Have a personal library of books, movies, and games as a room in the house.
- Travel from one end of the country to the other end by car.
- Try shrooms.
- Own 20 different game consoles.
- Start a makeup collection with over 100 high end items.
- Get a body piercing other then ears.
- Have more then 5 tattoos.
Own a record player
- Have over 200 records
- Own a volkswagen van
- Win something in a contest
- Spend a night in jail
- Design an outfit and wear it in public
- Build something from scratch
- Design at least 10 MAC face charts
- Talk with a british or irish accent for a week straight
- Go to a drive in movie theatre
- Own a pair of Jeffrey Campbells
So if you've read this far and see this than thank you haha! I know some are a little dumb but after re-reading it for myself I think most of them are fairly simple so here's to crossing off at least 3 this year :} I usually update this through Facebook but since I've posted it on here now I'll go ahead and update any new or completed ones through this post, hopefully I can get 100 listed by the end of 2014 :) I'll make an update post at the end of the year to look back and see how I did.
Thanks again and if you're interested in doing your own bucket list or already have one send me a link to yours or share some goals you have too! ^_^