June 3, 2014

EOTD: Fruit Peel


Woot woot, my first time wearing a bright eyeshadow look in far too long and I have to say it was quite enjoyable. I got some inspiration after watching a tutorial by AnnaBellStyle here, and really wanted to recreate the look for myself.




I wish I had used better green and brown shades for this look but I had to resort to using my super old BH Cosmetics 120 palette that I've had since the 8th grade: greens are probably my least purchased shadow color but this look makes me want to really pick up a few more.


Annnnd heres for the overall look! I kind of like the whole idea of creating looks from other inspirations... maybe in the future when I'm a bit more seasoned I'll do some more like celebrities and such :)

~~~
Shown above:

Face:
MAC / Pro Longwear Foundation in NC 15
NYX / Stay Matte Not Flat Powder in Nude
Too Faced / Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Medium/Deep
Too Faced / Primed & Poreless Face Primer
Wet N Wild / Fergie Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow
ELF / Maximum Coverage Concealer in Porcelain
Sleek / Lifes A Peach Blush

Eyes:
NYX / Eyebrow Cake Powder in Black/Grey
NYX / Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Black
Too Faced / Better Than Sex Mascara
Inglot / Freedom Shadow in 366 Matte
BH Cosmetics / 120 Palette 2nd Edition
Coastal Scents / Hot Pot Single Eyeshadow in Bombay

No comments:

Post a Comment