July 17, 2014

Coastal Scents Hot Pot Haul


The day I've been waiting for, for months now, has finally come... Coastal Scents Hot Pot eyeshadows are on sale right now for 99 cents! I was sooo excited they finally put out another sale on them so I went a little crazy and bought 17 of them, including one of their new 12 pan palettes with the clear lids that I absolutely adore.

Originally when scurrying through the Coastal Scents site on the first day of the sale I decided to add every shade I liked to my cart and then go through them at the end and order the ones I really couldn't live without. BAD IDEA, because by the end of it I had close to 50 in my cart and it was quite a task to narrow them down!
At the end of it though I decided on these 17 (random number much), which I'm totally in love with as normal. All are super pigmented and soft to the touch, which is exactly what I've come to expect from the line by now.
I'm also so obsessed with these new clear lid palettes. I didn't think I'd like them at first but they look so modern and high quality, much like the route that other companies are starting to take now.  I love how easy it is to see the shades inside and I think I'll be picking up quite a few more of these to organize different shade ranges with.
 Oh, and last but not least I was sent this itty bitty little Revealed palette sample with 4 tiny eyeshadows to try out, how cute is that? I love how they put it in packaging thats really usable as opposed to those nasty little plastic sheets with a pinch of pigment squished underneath.

Coastal Scents, oh how I love the company you're slowing involving into.
~~~
Shown Above:
Coastal Scents / Hot Pot Eyeshadows
Coastal Scents / 12 Pan Palette With Clear Lid

No comments:

Post a Comment