July 4, 2014

EOTD: Fourth of July Weekend

Ahhh I know, its super annoying when someone posts a holiday look on the actual holiday but I've been so jammed with work this week I couldn't get it up any sooner haha! Luckily you still have this weekend to enjoy the holiday events though so I'm sure you can find an excuse to wear this look sometime :)

This ended up going from a super messy and quick light blue eyeshadow look to me adding random red shades and glitter then tada, some extravagant fourth of July eye makeup! Now just to find a half decent outfit to pair this with.


All the eyeshadows used in this look are from my ever favorite Coastal Scents hot pot eyeshadow line as follows:
- Inner Corner: Arctic Breeze
-Lid/Outer Corner: Vibrant Blue, Gypsy Blue, & Incognito mixed
-Highlight: Bombay
-Lower Lashline: Pomegranate Red


And for the rest of the eyelook:

- Black Liner: Essence Gel Liner in Midnight in Paris
- Glitter Liner (over gel liner): NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Hip
- Waterline: NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
-Mascara: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mini


Leave me a comment below if you take some inspiration from this look and try it out for your holiday plans this weekend! :)

~~~~
Shown Above:

No comments:

Post a Comment