August 2, 2014

Avon Nailwear Pro+ Enamel: Lucky Penny and Starry Sky


My mom recently started selling Avon again, and though I don't buy much of their makeup, I decided to look through the newest magazine to see if there was anything new that caught my eye.

Lately I've been dying to have a few more metallic nail polishes after obsessing over ELFs Pot Of Gold, so I was super excited to see that Avon has quite a few of them in their Nailwear Pro+ line. Though I eventually would love to have them all, this time around I picked up Lucky Penny and Starry Sky from the 'Sequins' finish.


The first thing I noticed about these polishes is the longevity. In this picture my polish is already 3 days old which is crazy considering it hasn't chipped a single bit! By this time, my ELF polish is usually half off my nail.

For Starry Sky I only applied two coats with the OCC Matte Top Coat on top. I haven't tried Lucky Penny yet but I'm already super impressed with the formula of this line, so for the sale price I got them at of 3.50, I'll definitely be picking up a few more from the other finishes as well.

Lucky Penny, Starry Sky


~~~
Shown Above:
Avon / Nailwear Pro+ Enamel in Lucky Penny
Avon / Nailwear Pro+ Enamel in Starry Sky (this isn't listed on the site anymore! :( )
Sally Hansen / Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Black Out


No comments:

Post a Comment