August 13, 2014

Birthday Haul 3: Sephora / Last Of Beauty Purchases


Finally almost running out of my birthday money now, here's my second to last haul of the remaining beauty items I bought :)


Believe it or not but this is actually my first time ever buying the Urban Decay primer potion, and I have to say I'm super excited. I originally used the Anti-Aging version on my aunt when I did her makeup last month and was really impressed by not only the size of the product, but how smooth it applied as well.

I also purchased Anastasias Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown. This is my first Anastasia product but with all the hype I know I'll become obsessed with her line. A cheap brow powder just isn't doing it for me anymore so I hope this solves my brow woes lately!


And while I didn't actually buy this Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil Deluxe Samples, it was part of one of the weekly specials from Sephora that included a free face oil mini of select brands to try out. Isn't the size totally awesome for being a free product?! Thats the main reason I love ordering from Sephora, and I'm pretty stoked to see how many uses I can get out of this stuff.


This order didn't disappoint with samples either, including ones from Kate Somerville, Glam Glow, and Marc Jacobs's Dot Fragrance. Ahhh... the sweet smell of great samples, always perks up my mood to see them on the site.

As I mentioned I still have one final birthday haul to post... except this haul is of entire new storage units for my bathroom where I store all the products I'm currently using, so maybe I'll make it a mini collection post too :D

~~~~
Shown Above:
Urban Decay / Primer Potion in Original
Anastasia / Dip Brow Pomade in Medium Brown
Josie Maran / 100% Pure Argan Oil Light (Deluxe Sample)

Samples include:
Kate Somerville / Hydraclear Acne Gel
Glam Glow / Thirsty Mud Hydrating Treatment
Marc Jacobs / Dot Fragrance


No comments:

Post a Comment