September 23, 2014

Sephora's Most Wanted #1



I know I know, these aren't the most creative posts in the world and I hate stock photos for the life of me, but after buying a new gaming system this month and lending a bit of money to family members, its easy to say I'm pretty much broke at the moment haha.

And of course, what better time to be broke then when your Sephora wishlist has grown to massive proportions? I've been doing nothing but adding more and more to 'My Loves' this month so I can easily keep track of everything I plan on purchasing before the end of the year, so heres to hoping this list becomes less wishes and more purchases in the next month or two.





Urban Decay Naked2 Basics //
I still have yet to own any Naked palette at all since the prices tend to be pretty insane for such neutral colors, but this palette has actually caught my attention quite a bit and I like the range of cooler toned browns in it without any being too dark.

Kat Von D Everlasting Blush in Wish //
I've become obsessed with Sam from Batalash on YouTube lately and this seems to be her go-to blush in most of her videos, so I'm dying to try it out for myself since I've loved everything from the Kat Von D line I've tried so far.

Becca Shimmer Souffle in Guava/Moonstone //
Pixiwoo posted these on their blog a while back and oh my god, they look beautiful ;-; The texture sounds a bit iffy to me for being a blush but I've heard great things about Becca so hopefully these will be no exception.

Josie Maran Lip & Cheek Oil Duo //
I haven't seen these blogged about at all yet but the price seems incredible for being from Josie Maran, and I'm super stoked to try out her makeup so I think I'll be a bit risky and try these cheek and lip oils :) (fingers crossed my face won't look like a grease bucket)


OCC Lip Tar Set //
Okay, every single time I want one of these sets they're sold out the next day, so I'm super nervous I'll miss out on this before its gone again. However, I reaaaally want to finally try out some liptars to spark my interest in lip colors again and play around with a bunch of the different combos you can do with them, and these seem like the perfect shades for my everyday makeup looks.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette //
Ugh, do I even need to say anything? The powders look gorgeous and I'm in definite need of a new face powder and highlighter anyways... but $58 is quite a kick in the gut. Sigh, *soon*

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Gobi //
I've been obsessed with full coverage foundations ever since I started wearing makeup back in middle school, but now that I've gotten into my 20's, I really want more of a fresh, glowy face that looks a bit more natural but still flawless, and this seems like the perfect foundation for it. Now I just have to muster up the courage of spending over $35 on a foundation.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette //
Once again... need I say more? Luckily this is only out for VIB Rouges at the moment so I still have time to save up some money for it, but my god, those blushes are beautiful.


I hope you enjoyed this post though it was a bit more unusual for my blog :) Let me know if you'd like me to continue them in the coming months, as I still have plenty more products on my wishlist just waiting to be bought.

~~~
Shown Above:


No comments:

Post a Comment