November 3, 2014

EOTD: Feeling Springy


It feels like its been decades since I showed an eyeshadow look on here, so I'm super happy to be doing an EOTD again. I still haven't perfected this whole eye selfie thing... but practice makes perfect eh?


Today I just went with one of my all time favorite colors to pair together, which is a bright pink shade and a dark smokey purple. This is pretty much my go-to combination when I want to do something colorful as I think it always looks super pretty on everyone, and who doesn't love some pink or purple in their life?



For the crease and lower lash line, I went with a vibrant pink in Neon Bright Pink by Coastal Scents, with a shimmery dark purpley blue shade in Regalia Purple on the lid and a tiny bit on the outer lower lash line as well. For the inner lower lash line, I used M13 by Coastal Scents since its a few shades lighter than Neon Bright Pink, with a mixture of Cloud White and Bombay in the inner corner and brow bone.


Though you guys know I love these Coastal Scents shadows for how cheap they are, the brighter colors can be a bit more chalky to work with and blend out, so if you're looking for something that packs a bigger punch I would recommend Dollipop and Poison Plum by Sugarpill as substitutes, or the Urban Decay Electric palette (that I'm dying to have by the way.)

I ordered a lens ring light a few weeks ago that I'm going to start using in future posts to get truer to color photos for you guys, but let me know some of your tips and tricks on how to get this whole eye selfie thing down!

~~~~
Shown Above:
Urban Decay // Original Primer Potion
Coastal Scents // Neon Bright Pink
Coastal Scents // Passion Fruit Pink
Coastal Scents // Cloud White
Coastal Scents // Bombay
Coastal Scents // Regalia Purple
Too Faced // Better Than Sex Mascara
Essence // Gel Eyeliner in Midnight In Paris


No comments:

Post a Comment