December 17, 2014

Haul | Bath & Body Works Candle Sale

Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candles | $22.50 

Surprisingly enough, its been quite a while since I've done a haul on here (despite the fact thats all I used to post), so I thought since I bought a poop load of 3-wick candles at Bath & Body Works the other day I would share them with you.

 I ended up getting 7 candles total which cost me $38 with all discounts included, but I only have 6 pictured because I let my boyfriend sneak one home. Considering these are usually over $20 a piece, I still made off insanely well. Getting 6 scents to myself was quite easy to choose from since I already generally know what smells I like from there: the real challenge was trying to narrow it down and not buy them all. The holiday collections were the most stocked and seemed most fitting for the season though so I ended up getting Spiced Apple Toddy, Marshmallow Fireside, Vanilla Bean Noel, Cinnamon Caramel Swirl, Fresh Sparkling Snow, and Vanilla Snowflake.

Toasted Marshmallows, Vanilla Cream, and Smoldering Woods

Marshmallow Fireside was my last pick and almost didn't make it to the bunch, but now I'm so glad it did because its the only one I've burned so far and possibly my favorite of the ones I picked up. Its the perfect balance between sweet and homey and is perfect for my bedroom when I just want to relax for the night.

Vanilla Bean, Rich Cocoa, Sweet Cream, Caramel, and Brown Sugar

Vanilla Bean Noel is a classic for me, and an easy go to scent. I have it in the lotion as well and really love the wintery, Christmas feels it gives me when I smell it. Its quite a sweet scent but I tend to lean towards those more in the winter anyways to pick up my mood.

Creamy Caramel, Cinnamon, and Sweet Vanilla

Cinnamon Caramel Swirl probably smells exactly how you would imagine; like a super sweet cinnamon bun factory. This is another one of those very rich, sugary scents and will probably have my stomach grumbling when its lit.

Sweet Vanilla, Peppermint, and Icy Mint

Vanilla Snowflake is your classic vanilla scent, but with a touch of mint. This is probably the one out of the bunch that I could've lived without since there's nothing all that special about it and the scent isn't very strong in the jar, but it'll still be enjoyable for days I have headaches or am agitated and don't want a super strong smell making my mood any worse.

Sugarberries, Holiday Pear, and Icy Melon

Fresh Sparkling Snow sounds like it would be one of those weird clean scents (you know, like fresh linen or clean towels or something) but its not like that at all, however it is a bit hard to explain. Its not really sweet or clean smelling but has a soft, subtle fruity scent. I ended up getting two of these because my boyfriend got this one for his room as well :)

Apple Brandy, Spiced Plum, Mulled Cider, and Tart Cranberry

Spiced Apple Toddy is a pretty bold scent reminding me of Thanksgiving dinner, so I thought it would be a nice change from the others I bought. I'll probably end up lighting this one in the bathroom since its spicy and strong and will mask the other not so pleasant smells that bathrooms come with, but the kitchen would also be another great option for this.


This is when all 3-wick candles were on sale for $8 which I'm not sure how long the sale lasted, though I heard some people say it was one day only (December 12th is when I went). They have a $10 off $30 and $20 off $50 coupon that you can spend all month though, so make sure you get some use out of it if you plan on picking some of these up! Bath and Body has sales alllll the time on these candles specifically so don't fret if they don't have one going next time you visit your local store.

Approximate Burn Time: 25-45 Hours

~~~
Shown Above:
Bath & Body Works | 3-Wick Candle in:

Vanilla Snowflake (not on site)

No comments:

Post a Comment