December 2, 2014

November 2014 | Favorites

Featuring | Urban Decay, NARS, Marc Anthony, MAC, Smashbox, Lush, Lancome

Woohoo a monthly favorites again! I skipped last month because I feel like many of the products I was using were the same as Septembers, and it was just a crazy month overall with Halloween and all that jazz, so I'm excited to be doing one again this month and I've been trying out a ton of new products lately that I'm quite excited to be sharing.



Smashbox | 24 Hour Shadow Primer
I just posted a review for this product so check it out here if you wanna see my full thoughts on it. Its definitely become a staple in my eyeshadow routine now and I'm super excited to invest in the full size of it once this little sample tube is used up.

MAC | Pro Longwear Foundation in NC15
I've owned this foundation for foreveeeer now and I also did a review of it many months ago that you can read here. I go through phases of being obsessed over it to not using it at all for weeks but this was definitely a month I was obsessed with it. My face has been breaking out more than ever these past few weeks and this foundation keeps all my acne and redness super concealed and my skin matte throughout the day.

Urban Decay | 24/7 Velvet Eye Pencil in Black Velvet
I haven't worn a black liner on my waterline regularly in forever, but ever since getting this pencil I've been doing it everyday now and I'm kinda obsessed with it. I naturally have really round eyes so gliding this along the waterline makes my eyes appear much smaller and more almond shaped, which gives a nice sultry effect with even the most simple of eye looks. It does smudge ever so slightly after 6-7 hours of wear, but its nothing major at all and it lasts throughout the day otherwise.

Lancome | Hypnose Mascara
I didn't expect to find anything special about this mascara but I'm actually really loving the formula of it, as well as the wand. The wand is slightly curved in the center so it really fits the shape of your eye and makes applying mascara a breeze. The formula is a bit wetter than what I'm used to but it doesn't get messy for me at all and dries quite fast so I get full long lashes after just a few swipes with no effort needed.



NARS | Virtual Domination Cheek Palette
Read my full review about this palette here. Its probably no surprise I'm including this in my favorites because it was basically the only product that's touched my cheeks all month. The blush shades are more than enough to get you through any makeup look and I love dotting Miss Liberty over cream highlighters to give a super pretty sparkley glow. Laguna is gorgeous too of course, I've even been loving it as a crease color on those natural quick makeup days! 

Urban Decay | Pulp Fiction Eyeshadow Palette
I definitely didn't think I would use this palette as much as I have been but lo and behold I've been loving it this past month. I use Righteous as a brow bone and lid shade nearly everyday now and usually try to work in the rest of the colors to my looks in some way, since they're all really versatile.


Lush | Hot Toddy Shower Gel 
This was a bit of a random splurge purchase after seeing it on a ton of blogs lately but I'm so happy I got my hands on it. I'm a sucker for seasonal, limited edition scents and Hot Toddy is no exception. Its a super spicy scent that to me smells exactly like Big Red gum (or any other red spicy candy for that matter) and is really unique and different from any other shower gel I've owned. Its also got gold glitter running through it and overall is just a gorgeous Christmasy bath product that's definitely worth the splurge if you have some extra cash to spend this holiday season.

Marc Jacobs | Oil Of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray
I got this in my Ipsy bag this month and my excitement to try it out was definitely not let down. I would say the hold of this hairspray is pretty average but the smell is really nice for being a hairspray. Its very light and natural and doesn't have that horrible sticky chemical scent and texture that many other products do. I also think my hair keeps its softness after using this rather than becoming one big crunchy messy so I'm definitely going to be purchasing this hairspray exclusively in the future as I've hated every other one I've owned.


As you can see November was quite an exciting month in product world for me, and I'm excited to see what I can collect this month with the holidays slowly creeping up on us :) Let me know if you guys have tried out any of these products, and what some of your favorites for the month were too!

~~~
Shown Above:


No comments:

Post a Comment