January 24, 2015

Recently Released (That I Need)

Featuring MAC, Tarte, and Colourpop

The other day I was redoing my video game setup in my room and noticed how little games I had actually bought last year compared to makeup, so I promised myself to start spending less on makeup products and more on games again. So what better time for companies to start releasing a bunch of beautiful products right? Yikes.

I don't have a massive list of new products I'm currently lusting after, but the ones I am I'm determined to get pronto (especially since a few are limited edition!). Theeen maybe I'll go back to this less makeup thing lol.

MAC | Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick & Lipglass


First up is the MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus collab. I don't care for Miley one way or another, but these two products are just goooorgeous. I really don't have any hot pinks in my collection and the lipglass looks so eye catching, so the fact that all proceeds go to the MAC Aids Fund makes me happily break my promise to purchase this duo. The lipstick is just biiiit more of a priority to me though if I decide to only go with one.

Tarte | Tarteist Clay Liner & Brush

Next is one I actually have in my Sephora online cart as we speak, which is the Tarte Tarteist Clay Liner. I was roaming the Sephora site the other day searching for a new gel liner, when I saw this product for the first time. I really want to switch back over to gel liners again since I'm sick of my liquid pens running out so quick, but I don't want one that's going to dry out equally as fast. Since this product is in a tube rather than a jar, I think it'll be the best of both worlds. The reviews it has so far seem really positive so despite looking a bit odd, I'm willing to give it a shot.

Colourpop | Rebound Palette

It might be too soon to be wanting some of these eyeshadows again, but Colourpop just released a new palette called Rebound for spring/summer 2015 that looks beautiful! I already own a few of their single shades (that you'll be seeing very soon on here I promise) so I would love to own one of the palettes where all the shades meld perfectly together. All the colors included are ones right up my alley yet I don't own anything like, so I'm pretty excited to get my hands on these in the next few weeks for the coming season.

Sephora | Flash Subscription

Last thing on my list isn't actually a product, but I recently read a post by Temptalia about Sephoras new flash program where you can pay a fee of $10 to have free two day shipping for an entire year, no minimum required.... yes, you read that right. $10. Free 2 Day Shipping. Entire Year. No Minimum. You guuuys, for someone like me whos nearest Sephora is 45 minutes away this is probably some of the most exciting news ever. Especially since anytime I do order from Sephora, I always have to make myself spend at least $50 every single order to make sure I get free shipping because otherwise it just seems like a waste of money and it ends up being pretty costly in the end. I think that for 2 day shipping this is an absolute steal, and you would only have to order twice in a year to break even with the $10 fee you're actually paying for the program (and if you're like me you probably order 10 times as much as that.) I'm not sure if this is actually a new program because someone in her comments mentioned that they've had this for over 2 years, but I've never heard of it before so let me know if you have haha!

Anyway, thats currently everything recently released that I'm dying to buy. Let me know of some new releases that you've been wanting too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment