February 21, 2015

Ipsy '#ipsylove' | February 2015 Glam Bag

Ipsy is a monthly subscription service

Its that time of the month again where we go over everything I received in my Ipsy bag! This months theme was #ipsylove, and the products are pretty darn exciting as usual. 


I think out of everything I got, the bag is probably the thing I was most put off by. I'm not sure why, but I just really dislike the bag this month. The fabric is soft and is the usual shape, but the colors and pattern on it kind of hurt my eyes and just aren't my style. Nevertheless, I think the products I received are some of my most anticipated and I can't wait to use them all.


The first few items include a lip stain, blush, and face oil. 

I know lip stains have become a rapidly growing trend, so this one by City Color in Flirtini is quite a nice addition to my collection as I haven't bought any nudey pink stains yet. The formula seems quite thick as I expected, and swatched really opaque and pigmented. My only gripe about this is that I feel like the only lip products I've gotten from Ipsy are in very similar shades like this, so I'd like to see a bit more variety in lip colors from them.

The blush is in the color Cosmopolitan from ModelCo which I'm probably most excited for, since you guys probably know by now that I'm a huuuuge blush junkie. Its my all time favorite makeup product and I love testing as many different colors and textures I can. This shade is a pretty soft pink color and I don't think I own a color like this since I usually buy peach shades so I'm pretty excited to get some use out of it.

You guys know I've become huge on face oils so I was really excited to see one in my bag from Mitchell and Peach. This is their fine radiance oil which sounds quite intriguing, and says you can wear it alone or under moisturizer. The smell seems quite bold for a face product so I'm hoping it doesn't break me out but I will keep you guys updated on what I think of it!


The last two products are a volumizing spray and an eyelash curler.

This Up All Night Volumizing Spray is from Eva NYC which I've never heard of, but I actually really like this product. The smell is pretty unique and it makes my hair look and feel super full, bouncy and soft. I'm also quite impressed by the other products Eva NYC offers on their site so I definitely think I'll be picking up more.

Lastly is this eyelash curler from Emite Makeup thats probably another one of my favorites from the bunch. I was really impressed not only by how durable and high quality this lash curler feels, but also that it comes with 3 replaceable bands too. I didn't really neeeed a new curler because I still love my Tarte one but I'm curious how this one will compare.


Let me know if you guys want a full review on any of these products, and if any products seem interesting to you!

~~~
Shown Above:



No comments:

Post a Comment