February 12, 2015

Tony Moly Bbo Bbo Lip Balm | Honey

Tony Moly Bbo Bbo Lip Balm | $9.00 for .26 oz. {Limited Edition}

Despite never making a post focused on a lip balm before, they're easily my most used everyday beauty product like for most other people, and I seem to have tried any and all brands out there. However, a post about any old lip balm would be boring, but this Tony Moly Bbo Bbo one is far from it!

I'll admit I never heard of Tony Moly before, but after seeing this product was limited edition I kind of knew I had to purchase one. Because not only am I a sucker for cute limited edition products, but I'm an even bigger sucker for unique, super over the top packaging.


I originally wanted to buy the Blueberry scent in the pink container when I had seen them on the Sephora website, but the only one my local store had is this red one in the scent Honey. I'm really not even mad though because this ones still the bomb haha. The scent is pretty and light and the balm itself is awesome. It's incredibly moisturizing and I'm almost surprised how long I can actually go without feeling the need to reapply it (we're talking every 3-4 hours on some days). It's probably my longest lasting balm I own at the moment and come on, I feel pretty cool applying it in public with such an eye catching jar.


I paid $9 for this which is around the same ballpark I've paid for other higher end lip conditioners, so I think for the amount of product and bulky packaging the price is pretty fair.

If you plan on shopping at Sephora soon and you're either really into cool packaging or a huge lip balm fan, you should definitely consider picking up one of these little guys as once they're gone, it's for good!

~~~
Shown Above:



Other Tony Moly Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment