March 13, 2015

Beautylish Haul | Sugarpill, Inglot, & More

Beautylish is an online retailer, carrying everything from Inglot to Charlotte Tilbury

I have no idea why I've only bought from Beautylish once before, because oh my jesus do they carry some of the best brands on their website. I'm talking brands you can't find anywhere else that isn't a major city or different country, including Inglot, Charlotte Tilbury, Kevyn Aucoin, and as of recently, Bioderma.


Not only that, but unlike smaller websites such as Sugarpills, Beautylish is always offering cheap minimum requirements for free shipping and different discount promotions which for me is a biggie as I really despise paying crazy shipping charges for a $20-$30 purchase. Because of their great promotions, I ended up getting my first Sugarpill loose eyeshadows, a new Inglot eyeshadow, and an RCMA foundation all for under $50.

Sorry the foundation looks gross, I've already been using all the products!

The two Sugarpill loose shadows I got are from their new release and in the colors Countess and Holy Ghost. I've been drooling over Sugarpill since I first started going on Instagram religiously, and I have no idea why it ever took me so long to try their products (but ooooooh yes they are so worth the hype). Besides the fact that their pigments will probably last a lifetime with how much product there is vs. how much you actually need, they are beyond some of the most eye-catching colors I have ever seen and I actually started giggling when I first opened Countess and saw how pretty it was.

Then I got another Inglot single eyeshadow in the shade 108, which is my first rainbow shadow from the line. I've never been into shadows like this that have two or three colors smashed together because I always expected them to be really messy, but after trying this one I'm actually a pretty big fan! I like that you get so many different colors for just a few bucks more than the regular pans, and its super useful for blending when you have multiple shades in a similar color to work with.



Lastly, I got this RCMA foundation in KO-1, since I'm majorly lacking in the cream foundation department. I've tried mousses and liquids, but cream foundations have always been really intriguing to me because they seem like they'd have such great coverage and lasting power, so I'm excited to keep testing this out and getting a good feel for it. The color is just a bit to dark for me (aka whats new), but once blended down my neck I can pull it off.


I'm trying to learn to be a bit more vague with my haul posts so I don't have a mini review for every product before I post an actual review up, so hopefully I'm at least somewhat succeeding at getting better with it haha! I plan on doing reviews and many, many looks with most of these products so stay tuned :)


~~~
Shown Above:


No comments:

Post a Comment