March 2, 2015

Sonia Kashuk Clearance Buys

Sonia Kashuk Products | Available at Target

Despite working at Target for over 2 years now, I've only bought 2 or 3 Sonia Kashuk products even though I've heard so many great things about the brand. After seeing a bunch of the holiday products go on sale though, I decided to snoop around the Sonia Kashuk displays and picked up a few more products!

I ended up picking up this holiday eye palette for $5.98 (originally $19.99) and small hair brush for $3.77 (originally $12.99), which were both on clearance for 70 percent off woo-hoo!



I picked up the small hair brush after seeing it over on Fun Size Beauty's blog, and seeing that she was enjoying it. I was in dire need of a new hair brush as the one I currently own is way too old to admit, and I really like that this brush has a combination of bristles in it that are great at detangling my hair without tugging on it. The small size is also great for fine haired ladies like me that don't like large bulky brushes.

Then dun dun dun.... this way too pretty for words holiday product, which is the Deco Star Limited Edition eyeshadow palette. I didn't even realize it was a holiday product until seeing it listed as such online, but its just too beautiful in person and I can't even believe I got it for under 6 bucks! I love everything from the super luxiourous looking gold packaging that you normally only see on palettes $40+ from high end brands, to the huge mirror and pretty design they've placed the shadows into. I will say this packaging is a fingerprint magnet though, so be prepared to be wiping it off every 30 seconds. I can't speak for the shadows themselves yet though... as I admittingly have been too scared to swatch them and ruin its prettiness hahah. You will see a review once I can make myself use it though!



I just bought these products over the weekend and there was a ton of each left at my store, so definitely drop into your local Target soon and snag them if they're still around your store!

What are some other Sonia Kashuk products you'd recommend to me?


~~~
Shown Above:
Sonia Kashuk | Small Hair Brush (Large version, small one is no longer listed on site)


No comments:

Post a Comment