April 3, 2015

Eyeshadow Tutorial | Easter Sunday

Eyeshadow Tutorial 2 | Easter Sunday

I really enjoyed doing the last picture eyeshadow tutorial I posted a few weeks ago for you guys, so I thought I would post another one that's Easter inspired this time! I went with pink and purple as a color scheme despite posting a similar look on my blog before because well... pink and purple is the bees knees of course.

I used mostly Inglot and Coastal Scents for the main shadows this time, but maybe next tutorial I'll try to do a brand focus and use everything from only one company as it sounds fun. 


1. Starting with a primed eyelid, start sweeping a nude, matte shadow onto the brow bone using a fluffy shader brush. I'm using Righteous from the Urban Decay Pulp Fiction palette (of course), over the Urban Decay original primer potion.

2. Apply a very warm, light to mid-tone matte brown shade to the crease with a dome shaped shadow brush, which will act as a transition color. I'm using Salted Caramel from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette.

3. Using a fluffy blending brush, apply a base purple color to the outer corner of the eye, in a half circle shape. upwards into the outer potion of the crease. We will build this color up later once the pink is applied. For the purple, I'm using 439 Pearl by Inglot as my purple shade.

4. Using the same purple from the last step, use a pencil brush to concentrate the color under the lower lashline, and connect the color to the outer corner of the lid. This should give the eye a nice open, round shape.

5. Apply a shimmery, rosey pink shadow to the inner and middle portions of the lid with a tiny flat shader brush, blending it into the purple applied earlier. Now you can go in and build up the purple with the same flat shader brush, and use a fluffy brush to really blend the shadows together. Also blend out any outer edges as needed. The pink I'm using is Coral Blossom from Coastal Scents.

6. Pat a shimmery white shade into the inner corner, sweeping it upwards to blend out into the rest of the look. I'm using a pencil brush again, and Cloud White by Coastal Scents.

7. Use your eyeliner of choice and do your own preferred application, or a thick cat-eye like I've done here! I'm using the Eye Do liquid liner from Eyeko. I also applied an ivory eyeliner to the inner corner of the waterline, and a black liner to the outer corner of the waterline, using the Chella Ivory Lace highlighter pencil and Black Velvet from Urban Decays 24/7 Velvet liner line.

8. Apply your favorite mascara to the upper and lower lashes, which is Miss Manga for me this time, and you're done! If you'd like you can also apply false lashes, but since I was just going to work I decided to skip it :) Though, if you do wear this for Easter its a great option.


If you guys have questions about anything else in the look, ask away below and I'll try to remember for you! Also, let me know any other tutorials besides eye looks that you may want to see on my blog :)

~~~~
Shown Above:

No comments:

Post a Comment