April 6, 2015

Ulta Haul | 21 Days of Beauty & More

Featuring NYX, Japonesque, and Batiste

I haven't bought from Sephora or Ulta hardly at all yet this year, so I'm super excited to be doing an Ulta haul again woohoo! I took advantage of the 21 Days of Beauty sale they were running where they had crazy good deals each day of March for 21 days straight, plus a few extra products I've been needing in my life.


The 21 Days of Beauty buy that I purchased is this beautiful Japonesque Velvet Touch Blush in the shade 4 for $11, which usually runs for $22. I have to be honest, this wasn't on my radar at all when I first got my Ulta magazine announcing the sale: I originally wanted the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel on the 30th or Too Faced Sweetheart blush on the 1st, but this was smack dab in the middle of both days and I ended up falling in loooove with the packaging. I'm actually kind of disappointed that Ulta only had each sale last 1 day because I really wanted all three products, but buying all three 3 days in a row with $6 shipping each just seemed er... excessive lol.

Then, I also finally picked up a load of the NYX Intense Butter glosses and one Soft Matte Lip Cream because one, they're going to be perfect for spring and summer, and two, the shade range is absolutely gawg-ous for both lines. I got the shades Banana Split, Berry Strudel, and Chocolate Crepe in the intense butter glosses and Tokyo in the matte lip cream, which are all super different from each other, but I thought it would be a good way to truly test them out. I'm really in love with the packaging on both of these (very similar to MAC lipglasses), so I'm hoping the product is just good.

Last but not least I repurchased the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Wild because I was in desperate need of a new one after my other two ran out. Though my hair is quite dry, it gets real greasy real fast, so dry shampoo is a must for me if I've skipped a day of showering. And I almost, almost picked out one of the new (?) summer scents they released but ugh, Wild is just too good.

Left to right: Shade 4 Blush, Berry Strudel, Tokyo (top), Banana Split, Chocolate Crepe

This was a well needed Ulta haul and well, its safe to say I'm kinda itching to make another purchase soon! What can I say besides dem deals.


Also, this was my first purchase ever using Ebates and I'm already in love! I know everyone's been mentioning it all of a sudden, but I only spent $39 at Ulta and already have $7 back in Ebates cash from my sign up reward and cash back from Ulta, so its definitely worth checking out if you're big into online shopping like me and want to earn back a few bucks you spent. I'll link the site at the bottom of the post if you want to read more about it :)

What are some products you're looking to buy in the next few weeks? Do you use websites like Ebates or Swagbucks when shopping online?

~~~
Shown Above:


No comments:

Post a Comment