May 18, 2015

Ipsy 'Jetsetter' | May 2015

Ipsy Monthly Subscription Service | $10 each month

This month Ipsy is showing us beauty ladies what it means to be a Jetsetter, with a large variety of products and a super adorable bag to match. The name of the game is summer summer summer here with the warm, pool filled days quickly approaching us and needing some new beauty stuff to go with it, so lets dive right in!


First and foremost (since I can't hold in my excitement) I LOVE THIS BAG. This is easily my favorite bag from Ipsy ever print wise as well as the material. I love that it has a cute little graphic quote on it instead of a plain design, and the raglan (right?) type feel to it makes it appear incredibly durable and expensive. I'm definitely going to be switching out the makeup bag that's currently in my purse yet again for this one because it sums up my personality pretty well and I just think its so cute to carry around and show off haha.

Onto the products now!


Urban Decay 24/7 Invisible Lip Liner in Ozone (& Two Sample Lipglosses) //
This was easily the most exciting product in the bag for me this month because well, its Urban Decay and I need me some lip primers. I've been wanting to try out MAC's Prep & Prime Lip for months now but haven't gotten around to purchasing it yet so this was super exciting to see because now I can see how this one holds up against my lip problem woes first. Plus, the two glosses they included in Failbait and Bittersweet are super pretty and perfect for the coming summer months on beachy bold lip days.

Pixi Bronzer in Summertime //
This was another exciting product in my bag this month because its a nice size and I never get tired of trying out new face products. This bronzer is in the shade Summertime which is a fairly dark, shimmery golden bronze color that's going to look so healthy and glowy on the skin this season. I just hope that its not too dark or muddy against my pale skintone because its such a pretty product :(


Caviar Hair Perfector CC Cream //
Ipsy hair products tend to be really hit or miss for me, but I usually enjoy their hair mists much more than cream or gel products so I wasn't crazy about this being in my bag but I'm still willing to give it a shot! I've never heard of this brand before or tried a hair CC cream so I'm not sure what to expect from this product but we'll see how it goes.

Peter Lamas Detoxifying Facial Cleanser // 
I don't normally change up my face cleansers too much because I'm always worried about having a bad reaction to a product, but the smell of this cleanser is really citrusy and pleasing and reminds me a lot of the Kate Somerville face wash I currently have in my bathroom so I'm looking forward to giving it a try (it also says on the back to use with the brands exfoliating pumpkin face scrub which can I just say sounds amazing!)

Bellapiere Ebony Gel Liner //
I haven't been a huge fan of Ipsy pencil liners in the past, but after swatching this one on my arm I'm totally sold that its gonna be great. I'll just say that after swatching it I was scrubbing my arm for about 5 minutes straight with soap and water before having to resort to using some olive oil to get it to come off. For some people it might be a bit too 'permanent' but I think the lasting power will be great for tight lining the upper and lower waterline for me because I always find my black liners to build up in the inner corner of my eye through out the day which is a huge pet peeve.


Overall I'm pretty happy with my Ipsy bag this month and I can't wait to start using all of these products! From what I've tried so far I'm impressed so it was well worth my $10 yet again :)


Did you like your Ipsy Glam Bag this month? What was your favorite product?

~~~~~
Shown Above:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment