May 20, 2015

Tony Moly Haul | Highlighter & Face Mist

Tony Moly Products | Carried On Urbanoutfitters.com

I never realized Urban Outfitters had such an awesome selection of beauty products until the end of April, when I was on the hunt for what my last few makeup buys should be before going on my No Buy for May. They have a huge array of cool indie brands ranging from brands like Tony Moly and Anna Sui to Paul & Joe and Peripera. Some products are a bit on the pricey side, but they're super innovative alternatives to other high end brands.

I didn't have a ton of money to spend when I was browsing the Urban Outfitters site, so I decided this time around to just pick up a few Tony Moly products (& the Venus Palette posted prior) that I was in dire need of to hold me over for the month of May. I'm pretty excited to start saving up once June rolls around though because oh gosh I need me some of those beautiful Paul & Joe products *.*


I only own one actual highlighter that isn't part of a palette or duo, so I decided to pick up this Tony Moly Crystal Blusher in Gold Glamour. I've heard this could be a dupe for the Balms Mary Lou-minzer or Beccas Moonstone, so I'm excited to try it out a bit more! I'll probably put up a review eventually when I've used it enough.

Then, I also picked up their Clean Dew Face Flower Mist for a summer makeup refresher. I've always wanted to buy Fix+ from MAC because it sounds like such a versatile product, but I thought this would be a good place to start for setting sprays since its relatively inexpensive compared to other options on the market. The mist is super fine so its perfect for applying over makeup, but I also love using it as part of my skincare routine because it makes my skin feel baby soft and refreshed. It doesn't claim to prolong makeup or anything like that, so I just use it to freshen up my makeup and add a bit of hydration through out the day.


Comment some products below that you guys think I should try from Tony Moly because I've been digging everything I own from them :)


~~~
Shown Above:




   

No comments:

Post a Comment