June 10, 2015

Coming Soon | Products I Need #2


With Benefit announcing the release of new colors in their They're Real! line at the end of the month, for both the mascaras and liners, I thought it would be fun to compile a list again of products I'm looking forward to picking up these next few months! 

July is pretty much fillllled with some crazy good releases from every big brand out there, but these are just a few of the things I'm looking forward to the most.

Benefit They're Real! Shade Extensions | June 26th

The first obviously includes the Benefit They're Real mascara, in the shade Beyond Blue. The other pieces in the release are cool as well, but this color in particular stood out to me most and it looks sooo striking from the pictures I've seen so far.

I've never tried the original They're Real however, so I'm quite intrigued by how good the formula will be. These shade extensions are all set to release on June 26th :)

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Shade Extensions | July 2015


Next is the brand new Kat Von D studded kiss lipsticks coming out this summer. Oh my gosh, right? I'll probably want them all when they finally release but at the moment, I have my eyes especially on Chula, Magick, and Solo. 

Don't get too carried away with those though, because the Kat Von D Beauty Instagram has also teased a huge line of metallic eyeshadows as well as metal liquid lipsticks AND tons of new everlasting lipsticks... yeah, KVD is easily going to be my brand of the year if these things keep up.

Too Faced Love Flush Blush Collection | Fall 2015


I saw these blushes pop up on the Trendmood Instagram page the other night and immediately fell in love! These are the Too Faced Love Flush blushes, set to release this Fall. The packaging is beautiful, the colors are superb, and they're from Too Faced.... must I say more?

The only gripe I'll have with these is probably the price, since Too Faced tends to have pretty pricey face products in my opinion and its always tough to shell out $25-$35 for a product. So hard to resist the pretty though....

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette | July 8th


Last but not least is the newest member of the Urban Decay Naked line, the Smoky palette. Okay, so I don't own any other Naked palettes, nor am I terribly head over heels for the colors in this one, but for some reason my brain is telling me I NEED IT. I'm not sure if its the excitement of a new palette, the packaging, the advertisements, or because its so much different than the other members of the line... I just know that I'll probably end up giving into the Naked hype and finally take the plunge with the purchase of this product.


What products are you excited for that are set to release this year? I also saw some wicked new NARS sets coming out this July but lets be real, I really don't need another $70 palette from them lol.

~~~~
Shown Above:
Urban Decay | Naked Smoky Palette // July 8th
Benefit | They're Real! Color Extensions for Mascara and Eyeliner // June 26th
Kat Von D | Studded Kiss Lipstick Extensions // July 2015 (I believe)
Too Faced | Love Flush Blushes // Fall 2015


   

No comments:

Post a Comment