September 23, 2015

Lady Locks Creations | Jewelry Haul

Lady Locks Creations | Cruelty free homemade jewelry

It's been a super long time since I've posted about Lady Locks Creations on my blog, so I thought I would share my most recent haul of a few things I bought from her shop :) Annie recently moved from selling on Etsy to her own website too, so she's been adding a ton of amazing pieces to her store that are worth giving a look!



Lady Locks Creations is known for her cruelty free bone jewelry, but this time I went with 2 simple charm pieces as well as one of her homemade balms. I got the travel sized balm in Clove and have been using it on my pressure points to relieve anxiety and stress, as well as any dry areas of skin for moisture. It smells great, and I really think it's helped lift my mood lately! A tiny bit also goes a long way, so I expect this to last for quite some time before repurchasing a new one.



For necklaces, I went with this awesome I Want To Believe alien charm necklace ('cause I'm obsessed with learning about aliens and astronomy), and a vintage inspired Circus pendant necklace that I think is so elegant and pretty. I only paid $5 for each one which I think is an absolute STEAL for 2 pieces that are unique and one of a kind to the buyer, and Annie runs sales all the time so I ended up getting them for even less. Honestly, can you even find ones that cheap at places like Forever 21 and Walmart?! This is quality stuff at its prettiest I tell ya.

This is my second time buying from Lady Locks and I can tell you for a fact that she is my all time favorite place to buy jewelry. Her pieces are one of a kind, and an incredible value for the quality and work that's put into each and every detail. If you've never seen checked out her shop before, you're in for a treat to see what it has to offer!


What are some of your favorite places to buy jewelry?

~~~

Shown Above:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment