September 20, 2015

Yankee Candle | Halloween Grabs & Haul

Yankee Candle Haul | $27.99 per large jar


Being a woman has its perks, because our many hobbies and responsibilities always give us an excuse to spend money. So, I decided to take advantage of my lady ways and do a well needed candle haul! After all, a nice smelling house is a necessity right?! I saw that Yankee Candle's Halloween and Fall stuff had already came out for the season, so I decided to pick up a few things from this years collection.


From the Halloween collection, I got this awesome Steampunk Top Hat votive candle holder with a Witches Brew votive candle. They both were really great prices for being part of the Halloween stuff, so I couldn't help but pick them up. I like that the candle holder isn't too Halloween themed either, so I can have it out all year round.

As for the two jar candles, I decided to get my two in Patchouli and Vanilla Bourbon, which is a little risky since I hadn't smelled either prior to ordering them. I'm happy to report I really enjoy both though!


Patchouli isn't as strong as I expected, but it leaves the room with a nice subtle musk that feels very earthy and warm. The mini Witches Brew candle is heavily patchouli based as well, which makes them a really nice pairing together in a room. Vanilla Bourbon on the other hand reminds me of a spicy cream soda type smell, that's also very Fall appropriate for the coming season (think Dr.Pepper scented, but a bit more sophisticated). This scent is a bit stronger than Patchouli, and I can notice it right away as I walk into the room. Huge fan of this one, and really sad it's only seasonal from what I can tell.

If you can still get your hands on some of the Halloween and Fall releases, I would say definitely check and see if there's anything you like! After all, it's never too early to get in the Fall mood ;) While they are quite pricey, these candles burn for a hefty amount of time and they always have pretty good deals going on.

Do you have any favorite Yankee scents?

~~~
Shown Above:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment