October 20, 2015

KVD Week | Blue On Blue & OOTD

Kat Von D Week // Day 2 | Eye & outfit of the day

For Day 2 of KVD Week, I thought I would mix it up a bit and share the blue eyeshadow look I did with today's Mi Vida Loca Remix palette shades, as well as the outfit I wore to go out with my boyfriend! I wasn't too sure about the blue on blue combo, but I don't think it turned out too horrendously.



For my eyeshadow colors, I used all the blues in the MVLR palette to come up with this look. I find that when they're used together they can end up getting a bit muddy and lost into one big shade, so I recommend using the blues separately or in different areas of your eye to get more dimension, or if you want a much subtler look.

I forgot to get a closer face shot, eek sorry!

Brow Bone - Moulder
Crease - Hyperballad
Outer Corner - Dark Wave
Inner Lid - Synth
Inner Corner - Lyric
Lash Line - Echo



For my outfit, I got this amazing dress at Target that we just started stocking and I immediately fell in love with. I'm a sucker for longer sleeve dresses and I love that this one is so versatile. I ended up pairing it with sheer black tights since it wasn't too cold out, and just my usual black leather Converse since I'm in major need of dressier shoes haha. (PS, outfit photos are incredibly awkward to take.)

That's a wrap for day 2 of KVD Week! I'm going to try making each day a different type of post like this, that way you don't get bored of eye look after eye look.


Have you ever tried out blue eyeshadow?

~~~
Shown Above:

Target | Mossimo Black Striped Dress
Kat Von D | Mi Vida Loca Remix Palette

   

No comments:

Post a Comment