November 1, 2015

Our House On Halloween | 2015

Overview of our yard decorations

Every year my sister and dad do a huuuuuge Halloween display in our yard and elect me as the picture taker/video maker, so I always make a post sharing some of them with you guys :) The main scenes this year were the Clown Garage, Cemetery out front, and Texas Chainsaw area on the patio, so here's a couple of snippets from last night!








This was the first year in a long time that it didn't rain all night so it made my job a lot easier, and left a much better mood for us three and the trick or treaters alike :) I decided to dress up as a Pop-Art zombie since that seemed to be big on social media this year, and its always fun getting to look a little crazy for a day. Even though it'll already be November 2nd tomorrow and people have moved onto Thanksgiving and Christmas festivities, I might do a post all about my makeup tomorrow in case you want to see a couple of pictures :)







Don't be shy to leave a couple links to any Halloween posts you may have written this weekend for me to check out, and let me know what you did yesterday to celebrate!


I've only added some of my favorite pictures to this post; to view the rest, click the link at the bottom of the post. I'll also have videos up on my Youtube in the next day or two, so stay tuned!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment