November 8, 2015

The Laundry List | Jeffree Star, Makeup Monsters, & More

The Laundry List #1 | Current Beauty Wants

It's Sunday which means its my super lazy day, so I thought I would do more of a laid back post and share some of the things on my current makeup wishlist. With the holidays coming up I've been trying to save some money to start getting my gift shopping done, so my wishlist has been growing to massive proportions as of late!


Jeffree Star & Makeup Monsters | Liquid Lipsticks 
The first thing on my wishlist is lots and lots of liquid lipsticks, most notably from Jeffree Star and Makeup Monsters. I currently have my eyes on I'm Nude and Mistletoe which is a limited edition holiday color from Jeffree Star's line, while Makeup Monsters carries a ton of really bold colors that I haven't quite decided on yet. I've heard great things about both formulas though, so I'm hoping to try them out soon.

MAC | Essentials
I also have a couple of MAC products on my list, being two beauty blogger staples, the Soft Ochre Paint Pot and Fix+. I've been wearing makeup for over 6 years now so the fact that I haven't ever tried Fix+ is a bit embarrassing, but I've had some instances lately where I could really use it to amp up the pigmentation of some shadows and pigments (PS MAC please bring back the scented versions!).

Lip Land Cosmetics x Samantha Collab | Creme Corsett
One of the things I'm most excited for is a new collab Samantha from Batalash is doing with Lip Land Cosmetics! She created a beautiful nude lipstick with them called Creme Corsett that launches Sunday night on their website, and since I've been uh, 'somewhat', obsessed with her lately I have to pick it up. Nude lipsticks are my weakness as it is so the fact that it supports her is a huge bonus.

Sugarpill | Edward Scissorhands Palette
The last main product on my wishlist is the Sugarpill Edward Scissorhands palette. Even though this is limited edition and was actually released a few weeks ago, I believe its supposed to have one more restock on the Beautylish website which is where I plan on picking it up so I hope I don't miss out this time! I know a lot of people were complaining that these colors seem a bit disjointed but after seeing some swatches and a couple looks with it I'm sold.

Tell me all about some products on your current wishlist!

~~~
Shown Above:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment