December 14, 2015

Kiko Cosmetics | 30% Off Haul

 Kiko Cosmetics Holiday Sale | 30% Off Sitewide

Between all the madness of Christmas shopping these past few weeks and all the amazing deals going on, I managed to sneak in a couple shopping trips for myself, including this little haul from Kiko's website. They were running a 30% off sitewide sale and I've never tried any of their products before, so I decided to try a little bit of everything.



The first things I added to my cart are two products I've been eyeing for a while from their Rebel Romantic collection, including the perfecting bronzer and contouring pencil set. I picked up the bronzer because it reminded me a lot of Charlotte Tilbury products, and so far I've been enjoying it. The middle powder is super soft that I use to set under my eyes, and while the bronzer is a wee bit on the orange side, I like using it to warm up the face. The contouring pencils on the other hand I could probably live without, because I find that after I blend them with my beauty blender they look super subtle on the skin, and seem like an unnecessary step.



Next I got the blush in Mysterious Pink from their Cosmic Starlets collection, that has very quickly gotten me back into wearing shimmery blushes. I find that shimmery blushes tend to look much more natural on my skin, whereas sometimes my matte blushes can look a bit flat and splotchy. The color comes out to be a glowing peachy pink on my cheeks, and lets me skip out on highlighting my cheekbones that day.


Lastly, I picked up one of their water eyeshadows in the color Taupe that I've been hearing great things about from all over the beauty community. Not only do I love the soft purple tint this has to it, but the texture is really creamy and pigmented and it looks great on the lid paired with a matte color in the crease. My only dislike about this is the packaging, because while its pretty and sleek, my eyeshadow came popped out of place and I'm too scared to push it back onto the pan because of it's shape without shattering it! I saw the same thing happen to Kathleen Lights so hopefully it's something they'll correct.


After trying out my first round of Kiko products, I have to say that overall I'm impressed by their line and I'm excited to dive into more of their products in the future. If you have any recommendations of what I should try next, let me know!

~~~
Shown Above:


No comments:

Post a Comment