September 18, 2016

Haul | The Balm's 50% Off Sale

the Balm Haul | 50% Off Sale

I am always that person that hears about incredible sales after they've already ended and get super bummed about it, but luckily this time my friend let me know ahead of time that the Balm was having a 50% off sitewide sale earlier this month, so naturally I had to buy a ton of stuff! I originally had what felt like every product they sell in my cart, but I decided to take it easy and just go with some products I've been wanting for a really long time, which [spoiler] was mostly blushes for me.


The first pick up on my list was obvious with their Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter. I've swatched this many times at Kohls but haven't ever made the plunge and bought it, so when I saw it was $12 with the sale it was a no brainer. Most of the highlighters I have in this color are from the drugstore and aren't nearly as bold, so I'm really excited to finally have this in my collection.


Next I bought a bunch of blushes as mentioned earlier, with 2 of their Instains in Argyle and Toile, and I also picked up Hot Mama and the How 'Bout Them Apples? cheek and lip cream blush palette. I only own one other cream blush and really like it, so I figured with this palette I'll have every other shade of cream blush I could ever want all in one place. The shades are really pretty, and the Balm always has some of the best packaging in general. I'm also IN LOVE with these single blushes, particularly Argyle, and highly recommend checking out their line if you're in the market for a great cheek formula.


Lastly, I picked up the California Drivers License palette to match the Hawaii one I already have in my collection, as it had some really pretty shades for both the eyeshadows and blush. These little guys are tiny, but the pigmentation is really nice and the texture is incredibly silky and smooth. This guys are perfect for traveling, as it has 3 or 4 different products you would otherwise have to bring all in one place. 




Overall, the Balm continues to kill me with everything from their amazing quality to deathly cute packaging, and I can't even tell you guys how impressed I've been with every single product I've bought from the brand. I think they're highly underrated for how good their makeup is, and I urge you to check out their next sale or when they're on Hautelook again if you're looking to get some of their stuff for an absolute steal!


Have you ever tried the Balm? What were your thoughts?
~~~
Shown Above:
the Balm | Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter
the Balm | Instain Blushes in Argyle and Toile
the Balm | Hot Mama Blush Single
the Balm | How 'Bout Them Apples? Cheek & Lip Cream Palette
the Balm | California Drivers License Cheek & Eye Palette



No comments:

Post a Comment